Africa’s Travel Indaba is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa’s best tourism products and attracts international buyers and media from across the world. Africa’s Travel Indaba is owned by South African Tourism and organised by Synergy Business Events (Pty) Ltd.
Africa’s Travel Indaba has won the awards for Africa’s best travel and tourism show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- South Africa
- Show Days: 8 – 10 May 2018
- Business Opportunity Networking Day: 7 May 2018 (Exhibitors Only)
- Local and International Trade Days: 8 – 10 May 2018
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 7 May 2018: 08h00 – 18h00 (Exhibitors Only)
- 8 – 9 May 2018: 10h00 – 18h00
- 10 May 2018: 10h00 – 17h30
Exhibitors may enter the halls from 08h00.
Africa’s Travel Indaba brings together a showcase of Southern African tourism products and services for the international travel trade. Exhibitors in the DEC (Durban Exhibition Centre) includes, provincial authorities, provincial products and African Countries. In the ICC (International Convention Centre), exhibitor categories include accommodation, tour operators, game lodges, transport, online travel, luxury products, Hidden Gems, media publications and industry associations. Outdoor exhibitors include transport, camping and safari companies.
Rikki Cabs is based at King Shaka International Airport in Durban, our transport service will be able to cater for transfers from the airport to any accomodation in Durban to those attending the Tourism Indaba.